Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Welcome to the world Aaron Saenz!

On Friday March 28, 2008 I went in at 7:00am to be induced. After a very long and hard labor, fifteen hours to be exact, Dr. O'Neil decided to do a c-section. By that time, Aaron and I were very tired and ready to be done. Here I am with the oxygen mask, smile and all!

Mark was raring and ready to meet our son! He was such a trooper through the whole thing!

Here he is! Aaron Saenz 9lbs.9oz, 22inches long, and born at 11:39pm.


Here is our first family photo. This was right after Aaron was born and they were sewing me up! Although, I had a c-section, giving birth was an amazing experience that I will never forget!
Here we are again, but about 5 hours later when I got to meet my son for the first time! I had a fever during labor, so Aaron had to go to the special care nursery and I didn't get to see him until about 5:00am!

No comments: