Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

6-5-08
Aaron Sleeps Through The Night
Tonight was the first night that Aaron slept all night long. He ate at 8 pm and did not wake up until 6. I woke up about 5 shaking Mark and realizing that Aaron had not woken up all night. Immediately I ran into his room to make sure he was still breathing. Of course, he was fine. I cannot believe how much I had missed sleeping for more than 5 hours at a time. We hope he keeps this up. What a great summer gift!
Aaron is going to be a boxer. He always has his fists up in the air ready to fight. It is too funny!

He talks all the time. Especially when you lay him down on his changing pad! He loves it there.

I was trying to show how long he is, but this picture just doesn't do him justice! He is such a big boy, and growing so fast!

What a funny face! He was talking to his Aunt Olivia!!

1 comment:

SB said...

He's sooooo cute!!! :-)