Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

9-28-08
Aaron is 6 Months Old
We took Aaron to Kiddie Kandids to get his 6 month pictures taken this weekend. He was so good. Everytime the photographer looked at him to take the pic he smiled. It only took her 15 minutes to get all these great shots. I say this everytime, but I cannot believe how big our little man is getting. Everyday he is starting to do something new. He now sits in the high chair when we go out to eat, talks all the time, and scoots all over everywhere on his tummy. I could have ordered thousands of copies of these pictures, they all turned out great! I still have trouble believing Aaron was born 6 months ago. Mark and I are the happiest parents on earth! Our little man is becoming a big boy already!







No comments: