Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

3-28-09
Aaron is 1 YEAR OLD!
Mark and I can hardly believe it. Our little man is 1. He is walking everywhere, trying to run, he is in to everything and tries to do everything alone. He is getting good with a fork, great with a sippy cup, and very interested in laundry! He loves to unfold it when I have folded it and he loves to get it out of the basket when it is clean. I cannot believe it was a year ago that I had this little man. He is the most amazing person I have ever met and is so wonderful to be around. Aaron is the happiest baby ever and has the sweetest smile! Katy, at Kiddie Kandids took these pictures. Aaron loves her and does very well when she takes his picture!









1 comment:

Anne said...

Hillary, HE is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute and adorable. HOpefully I will get to meet him one day soon. Hope everything is great with you.