Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving To All!!!
I will be posting pictures later, but I wanted to update you all on our big guy! Aaron, Mark, and I went to LaGrulla, the Valley, for Thanksgiving again this year. Aaron took his first plane ride and did fabulous! He enjoyed seeing all the family and we are so thankful we got to go.
Also, our little man has started saying some new words. He now says,"Mov you mommy, daddy, or tia," which obviously means Love you!!!! Finally, I thought I was never gonna hear those words come out of his mouth. He also loves to sing and dance! He loves the movie BOLT, and enjoys trains immensely. He now says; truck, big truck, choo choo, outside, big bus, school bus, and many more! Mark and I are so blessed to have this little joy in our lives! Stay tuned for pics!

No comments: