Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 2010
Daddy's Firestation Visit
I know it has been a long time, but here are some new pics of our little man. When my summer finally began in July, I decided to take Aaron to the fire station to see Daddy. I thought we could go about 10 and get home by lunch, but I was wrong. We didn't get home until 2:30 or so. Aaron loved it! We hadn't been there to visit in a while. He rode in the fire truck, engine, and begged Daddy to ride the ambulance, but we thought we wanted our little man to stay healthy!!! My summer has been very busy, but Aaron, Daddy and I have been having a wonderful time. We have been going to the water park, fire station, shopping, park, and playing outside a ton!










No comments: