Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

Everyone Now Knows


On September 10, 2007 Mark and I went back to the doctor and I was 11 weeks pregnant. We heard and saw the baby and everything was fine. I had shirts made for Mark and I to wear over to our parents house to tell them. Mark's parents were thrilled. This is the first grandbaby for them. My parents were also exstatic. My dad cried and could not believe it. The next day, I sent my mom the picture of us in the shirts and she just emailed me back and said wow, ya'll look good, cute pic. Then, about 5 minutes later I got another email from her and she said she didn't even read the shirts. She was very excited as well! I wore the shirt to school the next day to tell all the students and teachers. It is so nice to finally be able to tell everyone. I can now talk about it and be excited for our new family to begin!

No comments: