Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Unbelievable!

Well, on Monday November 12, we went back to have the 2D sonogram done and he decided to share himself with us. He showed it all. We got lots of good pictures of him and a 15 minute DVD of him moving around in my tummy. He was kicking and putting his hands in his face and everything. It was absolutley amazing to watch. When I called my sister to tell her that her nephew cooperated she told me the funniest thing. Jake, my 5 year old nephew is quite a character. When Brooke told Will and Jake about our baby being a little boy and his name was going to be Westin, Jake said," I can't wait to teach Western all the things I know how to do, like fishing and hunting and riding my bike." Is that not hysterical?

On that note, last night Mark and I decided against calling him Westin. We both really like the name, but neither one of us want him to be Wes Saenz. I know that is what it will turn in to in the future and I don't want him to be called Wes. So, we are in the process of renaming our little bundle of joy. As soon as we know what it will be, I will let you know!

No comments: