Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's A.....


Well we went to the doctor yesterday and after speding 30 minutes doing the sonogram, the doctor finally found what he says was a penis. He told us he was only 80 % sure because he was not cooperating at all, but we are going with it! That's right, it's a BOY!!! I am 19 1/2 weeks and showing like a champ. I am feeling great and starting to get some energy back. Although everyone told me it was a girl, Mark and I are thrilled to find out it is a boy! His name will be Westin Saenz. Yes, no middle name. His daddy doesn't have one, so neither will he! We are going to start a Saenz tradition! It was so amazing to see all his parts and watch him move around in my belly! Mark and I both were extactic watching it.

No comments: